Wednesday 8 July 2015

WARDROBE INSPIRATION: TAYLOR SWIFT

Doesn’t matter if you are a swiftie or not. Either way you cannot avoid Taylor Swift’s continuous pop-ups on your social media page.
taylor-swift-meme
And in my next posts I’m gonna add on to that list of pop-ups, because of course I love her.
If you live in this part of the universe you know who Taylor swift is and we can all agree that Taylor Swift is beyond beautiful.  Her relationships her breakups and her styles are something that every “swiftie” looks out for.
In case you haven’t noticed, her relationship influences not only her songs but also her dressing style. From the long curly locks to the fringe and straight hair, from feminine ladylike dresses to the ultimate rock chick, Tay has managed to look absolutely stunning every time.
With Conor Kennedy, she was the ultimate girly girl with short dresses, skirts, polka dots.
6Taylor-Swift-and-Conor-Kennedy
With Harry, styles came layers, shirts, beanies and scarves (and the *cough*paper plane necklace *cough*) around her neck
harry-styles-taylor-swift-matching-necklace-lead
And now with DJ Calvin Harris she is the ultimate rock chick in leather, all blacks and cutout dresses (not to forget their matching outfits).
swift4f-3-web taylor-swift-calvin-harris-dating-01
Don’t they look adorable together on their inflated duck Yacht? XD
640_taylor_swift_calvin_swan
Well, coming to the point. Taylor is everywhere so for the first week of my blog, I have decided to swiftify my wardrobe by adding five outfits inspired from her style. The best part is that I was able to complete my looks with some basic clothes that you can easily find anywhere in Delhi. I have chosen my favorite looks which can be worn on a daily basis or even for your special occasions. Hope you like them.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment